Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Cloudy Rainy Day


I guess it’s just time passing – this is the first time on 9/11 that my thoughts weren’t on the day back in 2001 – time has a way of doing that. I still remember it all vividly but it’s not, right now dominating my every waking moment. Work is pretty crazed right now.

I plan to stay far from the Mainstream media outlets as I can – they have decided that the annivesry of the attack gives them the license to indulge in ever more apalling wallows in treacle and bathos like hippos in a mud bath.

It’s been six years – just let me say six years after Pearl Harbor Hitler was dead and Japan had surrended and we were rebuilding Europe and Japan even.

Now – Osama is still loose, we’re trapped in a nightmare in Iraq and we’re making noises aobut Iran.

And none dare call it madness.

I’d write more but my thoughts have a leaden heaviness that makes writing difficult.

Manos tomorrow – (something else I need to get behind me)

Peace Love tomorrows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home