Friday, May 30, 2008

I Have no time but I must Blog & the GIG is TOMORROW!


Old Harlan Ellison story had the title “I have no mouth but I must scream” I read a lot of his stuff when I was younger – now, well I don’t remember his name being tossed about much – he might even be dead. I remember as I got older he seemed to be more full of himself than anything else – granted he was good but just not that good.

Sorry went totally off topic – sidetracks rule my life – I think my grave stone should read “here lies Bob Muir Born 7/24/56 Died …just to side track for a moment did you know…”

Anyway the post has a story that the democratic superdelgates (do these people get capes with their status? It’d make the easier to spot at the convention) are not listening to Hilary and her latest spins. And probably not answering her phone calls when they see it’s her on the caller id

I’d like to snark but I just feel bad – not only has she lost the nomination, she’s losing just about everything else like respect, dignity, a sense of civic service in this long slow tedious death throes her campaign has been going through – latest news is that the Clinton folks are trying to get some Texas delegates unseated over some kind of rules thing and all the while trying to seat Florida and MI delegations despite what the rules say, it’s a mind scruntiching moment.

Gig is tomorrow. Can’t seem to get it in my head – it’s tomorrow – come on down and see the clowns and the jugglers as we all do our tricks for you.

On another note – I haven’t seen the right wing take after a guy like they have after little Scotty McClellen – at least not since John Dean. Granted McClellen is a probably just a cya self serving little prick – but still he’s done a lot of damage to both W and the inbred Washington Media – like I say all the right people just hate him.

Mets seem to want to spin winning three games in row as turning things around – call me in two weeks – then we’ll talk.

Peace love see you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home