Monday, January 07, 2008

Thank you - and you and you and Dwarf Warriors


Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you all for coming. It was a great time – I couldn’t really hear the rest of the band as much as I would have liked but we were so well damn rehearsed and tight that it didn’t matter.

Except maybe my guitar solo – my first I have to mention – with the band sawing away I found I couldn’t hear what the hell I was playing and ended up wandering back towards the amp.

But that’s just minor glitches – we played in a big club on a Saturday drew a nice number of people – make some nice noise and had a damn good time doing it. It’s what the band experience should be yes?

Pics will be up soon.

One thing – there was a woman who kept screaming Elvis! Between songs – I only assume because of S-Dog’s outfit – but she split the minute the set ended much to S-Dog’s puzzlement – and mine too while I have yet to have a woman scream for me while I’m playing but ladies if you do, please don’t vanish after the set – that makes no sense at all. So don’t do that.

Hope to be trying out some temporary Insect Girls when we get together this weekend – Insect Girl and the Enemy Below are going to have a baby so Insect girl is taking a break for a bit.

That said we’re looking for someone who can sing a bit, dance a bit, and can deal with the songs and the attitude of the band. That may take some time.
We’ll see.

This will have to be shorter than usual. Sorry no time this weekend to watch bad film – will do so soon.

Random Neural Firings

On a temporary pass for World of Warcraft or more crack for geeks – I still have to get the controls down right – too many times so far the camera has ended up with me staring up a dwarfs butt (not fun). Between that City of Heroes and about ½ dozen other damn games I haven’t finished – it’s a wonder I have time for anything else at all. Really.

Hillary Clinton needs to fire her campaign manager – he’s been shoving her over to the right until she can have very friendly conversations with Rupert Murdock and take campaign contributions from the same groups that helped destroy her heath care proposal back with Bill was president. It’s been a campaign of mush mouthed speeches that don’t offend or inspire. It’s been a far too careful front runner’s campaign and she’s paid the price for it.

Did one of the Spears girls do something dumb again? I wasn’t paying attention.

Peace, Love, Mohawk Dwarf Warriors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home