Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Short Braniaic Posting


Sorry for the light blogging but it’s the end of the year and between the end of the year and shopping – “what do you want for Christmas” “Oh I don’t know.” AHHHHHH!!!!!! – I have like no time at least not the kind of dreaming time I need to do this blog right.

Anyway did manage to see Brainiac the other night “he’s a brainiac brainiac on the floor and he’s eating brains like he’s never done before” and oh my god it’s just weird on a whole new level of weird.

I won’t be able to really do it justice today – no damn time but the film starts with a warlock wizard of some such – it’s never explained exactly what he is – being tried before the Mexican Inquisition in 1661 – I forget the name – let’s call him the Baron – anyway the Baron gets a weird creepy Bevis and Butthead kind of smile while being chained to a chair and told about what he said under torture. He keeps smiling at the word torture it’s creepy yes.

Then the scene shifts (after the Baron shows off some magic) and the baron is being burned at the stake – at this point he looks up and the fakest looking comet in the history of the movies is shown. He vows that when the comet returns in 300 years he will avenge himself against the descendants of the inquisitors.

This happens all the time in these kinds of films and I never get it. If my arch enemy told me that he would return in 250 years to avenge himself my first response would be “big whoop” and then I’d probably write something down so that in 250 years in case weird shit started happening – they would be forewarned. (That doesn’t happen here)

We fast forward to 1961 where the comet shows up then lands then a man wanders out of his car to look and is attacked by a guy with two suction cups for hands a mask that swells and then collapses and a two foot long forked tongue that he uses to eat brains. This he does, leaving the poor man who wandered out dead in his underwear.

More tomorrow.

Peace Love two foot tongues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home