Thursday, May 10, 2007

Stupid e-mails and other notes


Okay this is some junk mail I got on my ‘personal’ my space site. And sweet Jesus does this kind of garbage treacle make me angry.


IT'S 7TH GRADE...I stared at the girl next to me...She was my so called "best friend"... I stared at her... Long, silky hair... And I wished she was mine... But she didn't notice me like that... I knew it... After class she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before... And I handed them to her... She said "thanks"... And gave me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to tell her... I want her to know that I don't want to be "just friends"... I love her but I'm too shy to tell her... And I don't know why...


I’ll tell you why – cause you’re in jr. high school and it’s 7th god damn grade – nobody is “mine’ in 7th grade – I unlike the damn author of this gibberish remember 7th grade – I was god damned 12 years old. So you’re 12-13 years old – puberty is just kicking in, especially for boys, and frankly what you are most worried about is your face looks like a pizza and all you do is hang out (I didn’t but my personal experience is not average – most of my peers hung out)

And let’s just say you managed to what you felt to the young lady – and she reciprocated (personal note – the first girl I ever had a crush on thought I was an idiot, personally I should have taken that as a warning but that’s hindsight for you) what are the damn chances that it would last 6 months never mind until:


IT'S JUNIOR YEAR...My phone rang... On the other end it was her... She was in tears... Mumbling on and on about how her love had broken her heart... She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone... So I did... As I sat next to her on the sofa... I stared at her soft eyes... Wishing she was mine... After 2 hours... A Drew Barrymore movie... And 3 bags of chips... She decided to go to sleep... She looked at me.. Said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to tell her... I want her to know... That I don't want to be "just friends"... I love her but I'm too shy to tell her... And I don't know why...


Because for one thing - is it really the fucking time to put the move on somebody when their heart is broken? Sweet Jesus on a stick what kind of manipulative bastard would take advantage of someone in that vulnerable a position? And okay, it’s junior year – like 11th grade – so this is happening 4 years after the first entry – bunky did you spend the last 4 years mooning? Jesus

And you’ll notice that all this is about this person looks – I don’t have the slightest idea who this person is.


IT'S SENIOR YEAR...The day before prom... She walked to my locker... "My date is sick" she said... He's not going to go... Well... I didn't have a date and in 7th grade... We made a promise that if neither of us had dates... We'd go together just as "best friends"... And so we did...


IT'S PROM NIGHT...After everything was over with... I was standing at her front door step... I stared at her ... She smiled at me... I wanted her to be mine... But she doesn't think of me like that... And I know it... Then she said "I had the best time... Thanks!"... And she gave me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to tell her... I wanted her to know that I don't want to be "just friends"... I love her but I'm just too shy... And I don't know why...


Man I got nothing here, this is insulting dumbness that overcomes the electromagnetic fields of the electrons and crushes all into a black hole of stupid. Just a few notes: a) she sounds like she’s gotten over the heartbreak of 11th grade and has moved on b) nobody in the world does this shit – a day before the prom like you’re going to find a tux in your size without paying through the nose? And sweet mother what the hell are you doing with your life did you have any plans at all? (Personal note I did not go to my high school prom – and I’ve never regretted that – like ever) and boyo – there was plenty of damn time to make your move when, I hope, you were dancing with the girl – come on that is the stuff of a million clichés there – a slow dance and you suddenly realize (birds violins what have you) that he/she is the one. Unless all you did was some kind of insane chicken Jerry Lewis ‘oh lady oh lady’ dance every time you hit the floor.


IT'S GRADUATION DAY...A day passed... And then a week... And then a month... Before I could blink... It was graduation day... I watched her... Perfect body... Floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma... I wanted her to be mine... But she doesn't think of me that way... And I know it... Before everyone went home... She came to me in her smock and hat... And cried as I hugged her... Then she lifted her head from my shoulders and said "you're my best friend"... "Thanks!"... And gave me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to tell her.. I wanted her to know that I wanted to be more than "just friends"... I love her but I'm too shy... And I don't know why...


Because you are a schmuck. A huge one.


IT'S A FEW YEARS LATER...
Now I sit in the pews of the church... A church that she is getting married in now... I watched her say "I do" an drive off to her new life... Married to another man... I wanted her to be mine... But she didn't see me like that... And I knew it... But before she drove away... She came to me and said "You came!... Thanks!"... And she kissed me on the cheek... I wanted to tell her... I wanted her to know that I didn't want to be "just friends"... I love her but I'm just too shy... And I don't know why...


Okay now this clown is just feeling sorry for his pathetic ass – I can only assume this is after college. Which means she has moved on with her life, left teenage years behind and has entered, unlike wuss head here, into fucking adulthood, and in getting married is committing to build a life with someone else (another adult). Which also implies, per convention, that she loves the guy she’s marrying. Now I’ve always understood part of loving someone as wanting what is best for them and wanting them to be happy – this shithead is so wrapped up in his own feelings that he can’t even join the reception line to wish her well, doesn’t bother to answer the invitation to the wedding (and come one she had to have invited him, how else did he know about it) and just shows up and expects her – on her damn wedding day to make a big fuss? Shit he’s lucky she was so gracious as to do and say what she said.

Again because you are self pitying schmuck.



YEARS PASSED...I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my "best friend"... At the service they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years... This is what it said... "I stare at him... Wishing he was mine... But he doesn't notice me like that... And I know it... I wanted to tell him... I wanted him to know... That I don't want to be "just friends"... I love him but I'm just too shy... And I don't know why... I wish he would tell me he loved me"... I wish I did too... I thought to myself and I cried...

Okay we don’t know how many years we are talking here – but one thing – I think the proper term here is “woman” not girl - And I’m not sure why they would read that in church but at least she managed to move on and have a fucking life which is more than I can say for the clown looking down and the coffin and feeling sorry for himself again.

Jesus -


REPOST THIS IN THE NEXT 20 MINUTES ANDSOMEONE WILL TELL YOU THEYLOVE YOUAND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU... FOR GIRLS POST THIS AS "Why cant he tell me!!!"FOR GUYZ POST THIS AS "I WANNA TELL HER SOOO BAD!!"

I’d rather cut my ears off with a dull pair of scissors thank you.


Random Neural Firings

Plan on watching X Files tonight. While I like the show one thing that is amusing a grim way is that almost everybody Mulder and Scully come in contact with dies – it’s almost as bad as Krik’s Security details.

“Hello I’m Agent Mulder and this is Special Agent Scully”
“Oh shit I’m dead”
“No we just want to ask you..”
“I’m going to be eating my a mutant slug aren’t I”
“No we just”
“Aliens Aliens are going scoop my brain out and use it to run a machine of theirs”
“No, we just”
“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” screaming man runs into middle of street and is hit by tractor trailer truck.
“Mulder?”
“Well maybe someone else knows where the hotel is.”

So Dick Cheney visits Iraq and says – over a year after he said the insurgency was in the last throes that it’s now game on – and that it’s going to be a long hard slog. Dick it’s way way too late to deliver the Blood Toil Tears and Sweat speech. Churchill did it the first day he took office. 4 years after promising a short war isn’t going to cut it. It says to people “I was lying before and maybe I’m lying now.”

Aint’ gonna work.

Also a group of GOP congressmen went to see W and tell him that the American people want out of Iraq and that (more importantly) his policies are hurting their chances of holding onto to their phony baloney jobs. Expect W, who was told bluntly that people don’t believe him anymore, to ignore this. After all he’s the decider and he’s not running for re-election next year, and since, as with everything it’s all about W, (even visiting those poor people in Kansas all he talked about were his feelings) he’s not going to change squat. Ever.

Tony Blair is going to step down as PM – while he has come to be known as ‘the poodle’ for his dog like following of W (much to the disgust of the UK) he also bears a load of guilt for Iraq himself. Without Blair who can actually talk in full sentences and make sense about policy, would anyone outside of the GOP worship chorus take W’s bluster about Iraq seriously? Look at what has happened with Iran, the same war drums have been beaten but without Tony’s backing they are falling on deaf ears.

Gonzales is now lying to the House today. Jesus what the hell does it take to get these clowns out? A crowbar?
One of my fav Diana Rigg pics.

Peace, love, Crowbars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home