Monday, July 07, 2008

Back to the office Grind


Well it’s been a long weekend – and a long week before that – I’m still kind of getting over the week and the weekend – It was a nice affair for my Niece and my Nephew who have graduated from College and High School respectively – I’m not fond of being reminded just how old I am but still it was lovely.

It may have been – to be honest – just too much family – and too much company – I get overwhelmed and find myself just closing down and deciding to not say anything for a while. And a relative –who I will not name because it’s not quite anybody’s business was acting very very oddly – nothing I could put my specifc finger on but there were things done and said that raised the “that’s not normal” alarm in my head.

Anyway I have the urge to eat junk food and watch the Giant Claw again. It’s a mark that I am tired when I want to see the Giant Claw – again – either that or the movie I have in my net flix que – which won’t get here today – It feature super powered Midgets in red suits batting the Blue Demon and other masked wrestlers.

My day just got better – really you can’t write the phrase “red-suited super powered midgets’ without smiling.

I think that may have been part of the problem with the weekend – everybody else was talking about 401K’s, property values, future plans, cars, and here I am feeling that a film with red suited midgets wrestling masked wrestlers is a sauce of unabashed delight for me.

It’s not that I’m better or they are worse it’s just my inner world doesn’t’ link up well theirs.

Sorry this is so short but things to do and just beat to hell.

Peace Love Masked Wrestlers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home