Tuesday, September 05, 2006

JUST COMPLETELY GEEKING OUT


Well boys and girls the instant I get out of work I am going as fast as my legs will take me (in New York Rush Hour traffic) to the DVD Store. A day I have long long awaited has come; the original Japanese language version of GODZILLA sans the Raymond Burr footage is available on these shores for the first time ever. The DVD includes a re-mastered version of both the original Japanese language version and the US Version. Along with learned commentary from a Godzilla expert. Let me retype that again a 'Godzilla expert'. I can only presume they paid him – which means that he (not a lot of Godzilla experts are women – I’ll ponder why some other time, I think on the whole that women are just too damn bright to waste their time on this junk - as interesting as it is) got paid for being an expert on this topic.

Not a lot of time here – one of the lawyers where I work is out sick and we are utterly swamped. So report on the film – and other releases coming up “Godzilla Raids Again, Godzilla vs. Mothra, The Terror of Mechagodzilla” (NONE of which have been released in their original Japanese versions here in the states. EVER!) will have to wait

Ukaa bwow nard flapper – oh oh oh yes OH GOD YES!!!!!

Sorry geeked out there for a moment. When I have time I will go into more detail on the mystery of the nerdgasam. It's not pretty I promise.

Quick shout outs: Tony, Linda – check you myspace accounts – we wants to be friends yes we do.

Later for now oh me dada droogies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home