Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Some Thank yous


Not going to be a lot of blogging the next few days – I’m off to my brother in Washington for the holiday and will not really have easy access to the net – or the time.

However I would like to give some thanks – Especially to The Enemy Below and Insect Girl – your friendship is a wonderful gift and I cherish it deeply.

I want to thank everybody else in the band (S-Dog, Miss Trafalgar, and the Dude) and the folks who have played with us. When you go it alone for years – It’s a beautiful thing to find yourself surrounded by like minded twisted lunatics.
For everybody who has come to hear us - Thanks.

For family and great friends. Thanks.

For City of heroes just because I’m a comic book geek

For a heart that hasn’t turned bitter or cold, an intact sense of wonder, and a feeling that I’m only getting started now – thanks.

For Godzilla and Mystery Science Theater 3000, Robot Monster, and Ed Wood and all the wonderfully awful films I’ve seen and have yet to see. (Come on classic put out Terror of Mecha-Godzilla as a separate item guys! Really!)

And for Manos the Hands of Fate – who’s review I will finish one of those days.

For Music which has allowed me to at least make some partial sense of things.
For Diana Rigg.

Just thanks.

Peace Love Happy Thanksgiving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home