Wednesday, October 04, 2006

NO TIME TO BLOG


Things at work are just nuts – it’s still the end of the quarter and we still are rushing to get things in. it’s the way things go around here. Nature of the business.

Still haunted, well not haunted, oddly amused is a better description, by the idea of the Robots who think we taste like bacon. It’s linking in my mind with the killer bipedal sheep project. Not quite sure how, but the world may yet see the awe inspiring battle between Bipedal Killer Sheep and the Robots who think we taste like bacon. I’m willing to bet money that the phrase “Bipedal Killer Sheep and the Robots who think we taste like bacon” have never been written before in the history of blogging.

“What is that noise?”
“It’s robots”
“What about Robots?”
“They’re attacking the sheep.”
“Attacking the sheep?”
“I just said that, have a look for yourself.”
“My god you’re right.”
“Well I wouldn’t make up something like that would I? The sheep were enough.”
“They’re eating the sheep.”
“Looks that way.”
“Then we’re saved.”
“Not quite, the Robots are eating the people too.”
Robot voices: Bacon! Bacon! Bacon! Bacon!

Fade out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home