Saturday, September 23, 2006

Breaking News !!!!


The Band has a my space account now - the url is:http://www.myspace.com/bobmuirandtheenemybelow

We have 4 songs up for your listening pleasure - please remember to rate them as the best songs you have ever heard in your life.

I have to note that the attempt to make all foods healthy has just gone too far - I was buying a couple of beers at the local deli on the way home. I was going to get come chips as well when a voice in my head said "Cheese Doodles (tm)" Now I don't always do what the voices say (it's kept me out of jail) but tonight I listened. What amused me was the label - it said "Good Source of Calcium"

Uh-huh. I can't imagine any doctor in the world saying "we're a little worried about the amount of calcium in your system - eat more cheese doodles (tm)". Well the sad thing really is that now adays, with managed care and Hmo's I can imagine a doctor saying that.

It also boasts "No tans fat" which is like saying "we didn't put in something you body can't digest into your food. Doesn't that make you feel better?"

It doesn't - still they go well with beer - and at least beer does advertise itself as a good source of carbohydrates - it is that is not why we drink it yes?

Peace Love Shonen Knife.

Blogger hates pictures again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home