Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Just Great


They are talking about layoffs at my job – lot o’ fun that is.

You know, I’ve pretty much played it safe my whole life, didn’t do that, didn’t do this, didn’t X, did Y, kept my day job and the whole 9 yards. Good little white Collar suburban volk, do your job and you’ll be secure Well I’ve been laid off twice in the last 4 ½ years and it looks like it will happen again sooner rather than later.

Anyway it looks like we might be playing down in Florida when the Enemy Below gets married in October. More details to follow.

In other news I'm waiting for the results of the CT primary. Liberman's been just such a putz in the Senate with his love of W and any piece of leglistion that hurts people who work for a living and has been so nasty to people in this race that any other result than his absolute drubbing by the voters (who he doesn't much like) would come as great shock and damage my already low view of humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home