Friday, May 01, 2009

Just something quick to share.


Well I was spinning through the webs when I found on Crooked Timber a blog I wander onto from time to time this:



It’s from an early comic book called Fero Planet Detective (does he trace lost planets?) – and is just an awesome piece of dialog – That it is a complete non-sequitur only adds to its magnificence.

Looking at this you begin to wonder if he does that a lot.

“Fero would you like a sandwich?”
“We have to stamp out these vampires of Pluto that have invaded the earth.”
“Okay I’ll order a pizza then.”
“We have to stamp out these vampires of…”
“why don’t you go lie down for a bit okay?”
“we…”
“Just take the pills and try to relax.”

More later. But I needed to share.

Peace Love Vampires of Pluto that have invaded the Earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home