Friday, May 19, 2006

And now we are not recording


We were going to go into the stuido tomorrow and "lay down tacks" for the cd but outside events have prevented us for the moment. I was looking forward to this but if the stuido guy can't do it he can't do it.

I feel like a fighter who's fight has been canceled - I'm not a natural in the studio - in front of an audicnce I get a pull from them - in the studio I'm the only one expending any psychic energy. It's damn draining. How the hell Elvis was able to do 21 takes of "Hound Dog" unitl they decided that No. 17 was the one is beyond me. Course I'm not Elvis.

I'm not much for Sigmund Freud but I think he was one to something with the superego idea - no sooner than I wrote "Of course I'm not Elvis" I hear this snarky voice inside my head saying "got that right. duhhhh."

I hate it when it does that and it does that all the time.

by the way that's our button above

More crude graphics as time allows.

Last thing - Reviews of the DaVinci code say that Tom Hanks was miscast - everybody now (including my superego) : Duhhhhhhhhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home